salinea: (Default)
Etrangere ([personal profile] salinea) wrote2006-07-29 06:25 pm
Entry tags:

I'm a bookish girl in a bookish world, life in paper, is very super

Number of libraries visited in the last three days = 4

Books bought =
- Robin Hobb's Shaman's Crossing
- Naomi Novik's Téméraire
- Lynn Flewelling's Oracle's Queen
- CJ Cherryh's Morgaine Saga omnibus
- and finally the one I had been looking for all this time : Ellen Kushner's The Privilege of the Sword (which in case you didn't know is my favourite canon-gay-gorgeous-writing-swashbuckling-deadly-intrigue-snippy-witty-dialogues writer)

State of wallet = empty

State of the Anne-Elisa = happy !
lordhellebore: (reading preferred)

[personal profile] lordhellebore 2006-07-29 05:07 pm (UTC)(link)
Yay, books! I know how you feel ;)
ext_2023: (valley of dying stars)

[identity profile] etrangere.livejournal.com 2006-07-30 05:50 pm (UTC)(link)
Indeed ^^ love your icon

[identity profile] crazylady100.livejournal.com 2006-07-29 08:44 pm (UTC)(link)
wow that a lot of trip to the library. I haven't been to the library for awhile and shince I just recently movie I have no clue where the library is :(.
ext_2023: (bookxme OTP)

[identity profile] etrangere.livejournal.com 2006-07-30 05:50 pm (UTC)(link)
libraries are important ! Find out about it ^^

[identity profile] the-senjou.livejournal.com 2006-07-29 09:10 pm (UTC)(link)
ok so now I want to check out Ellen Kushner :)
ext_2023: (karen kisses)

[identity profile] etrangere.livejournal.com 2006-07-30 05:49 pm (UTC)(link)
You need to. Swordspoint is the book you want to start with. Fall of the Kings was written after it, but Priviledge of the Sword is chronologically in between those two.

Thomas the Rhymer is wholly independant, but gorgeous as well, of course. With less gay, though XD.

[identity profile] c-mantix.livejournal.com 2006-07-29 11:28 pm (UTC)(link)
State of wallet = empty

State of the Anne-Elisa = happy !


Mwahahahaha! What a happy post;) Enjoy your books! *hugs*
ext_2023: (dance with me by veryvisual)

[identity profile] etrangere.livejournal.com 2006-07-30 05:47 pm (UTC)(link)
I do ! thanks !