salinea: (Default)
[personal profile] salinea
So now I've started making Buffy icons, of all things *sigh* not gonna use them anyway. But for the sake of putting pictures on my Live Journal :


Quote from a Game of Throne by George RR Martin. To be exact it's being introduced as the first lesson of fencing when a sword is given to a little scrawny eight years old girl.



Quote from Electre by Gireaudoux. The last line of it, to be exact. It means "It is called dawn". I love to parallel the Gift and Electre.



There used to be a webcomic on a the net which was called the erotic adventures of Vamp Willow and Buffy. Sadly it cannot be found anymore. The pic was taken from it.



I do love that pic.


And now, one of these memes where YOU have got to do all the work and give the answer. Don't you love it ?

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

2. How long have you known me?

3. When & how did we meet?

4. What was your first impression?

5. If you could "hook me up" with ANYONE, who would it be?

6. What do you think my biggest weakness is?

7. What makes me happy?

8. What makes me sad?

9. What reminds you of me?

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?

11. When was the last time you saw me?

12. What have you always wanted to tell me?

13. Describe me in one word.

14. Are you going to put this on your page and see what I say about you?

Date: 17 April 2004 12:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] halcyon-libra.livejournal.com
I figure if I posted it, then I should at least comment back to people who post it as well. Here goes!

1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Anlisa. It's a merging of Anne-Elisa.

2. How long have you known me?
About a month.

3. When & how did we meet?
You popped up on my journal one day to share your thoughts on a S/K rant I had posted.

4. What was your first impression?
"She brings up good points". Intelligent fangirl yay!

5. If you could "hook me up" with ANYONE, who would it be?
Whoever you wanted to be hooked up with.

6. What do you think my biggest weakness is?
Cheesecake...? >.>;; /random XD

7. What makes me happy?
RPGs, good books, X fic

8. What makes me sad?
And From The Ashes

9. What reminds you of me?
France, the color purple, and TB

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Bring The World Crashing Down Chapter 5

11. When was the last time you saw me?
A few hours ago. Well, that we talked anyway.

12. What have you always wanted to tell me?
It's fun fangirling with you! You're one of the surprisingly few that I feel comfortable squeeing with.

13. Describe me in one word.
Eloquent

14. Are you going to put this on your page and see what I say about you?
Way ahead of you. ^^

Date: 19 April 2004 09:22 am (UTC)
ext_2023: (verre)
From: [identity profile] etrangere.livejournal.com
I figure if I posted it, then I should at least comment back to people who post it as well. Here goes!

Thanks for not making me totally pathetic :)

Cheesecake...? >.>;; /random XD

LOL I'm not sure what's a cheesecake but food's definitly one weakness of mine

And From The Ashes

Yeah, but that's a good sadness... or maybe i'm just a masochist.

Bring The World Crashing Down Chapter 5

Yes, but you can ^_^


It's fun fangirling with you! You're one of the surprisingly few that I feel comfortable squeeing with.


Thank you. That's definitly mutual :)




My promised gift

Date: 4 May 2004 09:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] azure-empress.livejournal.com
1. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Ete-oneechan. It is a short of your online name, and I added the honorific for a cherished older girl to it - which must be considered a jest when we compare ages, but fits the child mind of Chibi-Mayumi-chan perfectly. I also called my own youngest sister by this honorific, she has always been a good friend. Ete-chan I use when not in chibi mode. It is just the honorific for endearment of a girl.

2. How long have you known me?
Since late 2002, I have no exact date, but that just means that we can have anniversary parties whenever we feel like it.

3. When & how did we meet?
On-line in IRC #pvpexalted, I was likely talking games or flirting with Fiat (gods know what has become of him...), you were suckered into spending a lot of your life on-line.

4. What was your first impression?
"Hmm... A intellectual. Oh well, we were in dire need of one of those."

5. If you could "hook me up" with ANYONE, who would it be?
Unfortunately I don't know any boys/men worthy of you (want me to ask Hitoshi to ask around for a doctor student who wants a kinky French girlfriend?). I believe that Julie from work, while appearently strictly hetero, or Celina from a lesbian club I sometimes go to the parties of, could show you a lot - They certainly did for me.

6. What do you think my biggest weakness is?
I believe that you have too little trust in yourself and in peoples' like for you and what you are. Don't let people let you down.

7. What makes me happy?
Warm snuggly places, the company of friends, good books.

8. What makes me sad?
Dificult one. I don't think I have ever seen you sad. Which I admit is endearing, but makes the question terribly difficult. Waiting time for books to be finished? The seeming inability to cope with the demands of school and life? Having too many responsibilities heaped upon you?

9. What reminds you of me?
Cats. Black cats with intelligent, curious eyes - And not only because of the Black Velvet character. Playing Exalted.

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Lifelong happiness... err... Maybe I better leave that to a special somebody else.
A timetravel device, so you could get all the books you want from the future and always turn in your assignments on time.

11. When was the last time you saw me?
Yesterday, the third of May. We chatted on IRC and fooled around as usual.

12. What have you always wanted to tell me?
Be yourself, trust in that self, trust in those who love you, give projects the time they need, but maintain the discipline to complete them. Breathe deep. Relax.

13. Describe me in one word.
Lovable.

14. Are you going to put this on your page and see what I say about you?
First I need a page...

Re: My promised gift

Date: 4 May 2004 12:34 pm (UTC)
ext_2023: (cat)
From: [identity profile] etrangere.livejournal.com
4. What was your first impression?
"Hmm... A intellectual. Oh well, we were in dire need of one of those."

lol, busted.

Unfortunately I don't know any boys/men worthy of you (want me to ask Hitoshi to ask around for a doctor student who wants a kinky French girlfriend?).

Oh, dear. I don't think I'm a doctor girl, but hey, can't say you don't like it unless you've tried it.

I believe that Julie from work, while appearently strictly hetero, or Celina from a lesbian club I sometimes go to the parties of, could show you a lot - They certainly did for me.


This sounds very interesting. Do tell me more ^^

I believe that you have too little trust in yourself and in peoples' like for you and what you are. Don't let people let you down.


Busted twice. And thanks for the advice.

Waiting time for books to be finished? The seeming inability to cope with the demands of school and life? Having too many responsibilities heaped upon you?

And busted thrice. You are sharp.

A timetravel device, so you could get all the books you want from the future and always turn in your assignments on time.

lol ! you rock

Thanks for your gift... I must think of some way to show properly my gratefulness *puts May on her lap and whispers sweet naughty things into her ears*





January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19 202122232425
262728293031 

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Tags

Powered by Dreamwidth Studios
Page generated 24 Jul 2026 04:30 pm

Style Credit